Otago Community Trust firmly believes that getting vaccinated is still the most important thing we can do to keep our community and whānau safe.
All Otago Community Trust staff and trustees are fully vaccinated and we are committed to doing our part in keeping everyone safe from COVID-19.
In this regard, effective December 1, we are implementing a new COVID-19 response position which means Otago Community Trust staff will only connect in person with people who are fully vaccinated. Below is an outline of how Otago Community Trust is currently operating and our expectations from 1 December:
- OPEN FOR FUNDING - At every Covid-19 Alert Level our portal will remain OPEN for funding.
- Otago Community Trust office is open for staff only
- External visitors to office are permitted by appointment only, visitors must wear masks, from 1 December 2021 visitors must be fully vaccinated
- Contact tracing required when entering office and proof of vaccination is to be provided via “My Vaccine Pass” or a Vaccination Certificate.
- Staff available for external meetings where social distancing rules can be adhered to and from 1 December 2021 full vaccination status is confirmed
- External community engagement face to face continues where social distancing rules can be adhered to and from 1 December 2021 full vaccination status is confirmed
- Meeting via the phone or video conference is encouraged