Otago Community Trust grants support a wide range of projects, programmes, facilities, services and events across our region.
To be considered for a grant from Otago Community Trust your organisation needs to be eligible to apply.
Who can apply for Otago Community Trust funding?
We only accept applications from not-for-profit organisations. These include:
- An incorporated society or a registered Charitable Trust - check your registration at Societies & Trusts
- A limited liability company fully owned by one of the above and operating for charitable purposes - check with Charities Services
- A non-legal (non-incorporated) entity which may apply for a grant of up to $1,000
- State funded education provider
- Local Authority
- Marae, Rūnaka or other Māori authority
- Organisations that are operating in our funding boundary which is the provincial district of Otago.
Our funding boundary
We support organisations who work in our five regions - North Otago, Central Otago, South Otago, Greater Dunedin and the Wānaka ward of the Queenstown Lakes district.
If your organisation is based outside our region we can only consider projects that can demonstrate they have a clear benefit to our region.