Otago Community Trust’s Social Services funding is available to social service agencies who are providing programmes which address key social issues in Otago communities and is by invitation only.
- To empower vulnerable and disadvantaged people;
- To develop strong and inclusive communities;
- To address the issues of family violence, child abuse & neglect;
- To support youth health, wellbeing and employment;
- To acknowledge the issues affecting Maori and ethnic minorities.
Social Services funding is considered by the Trust annually in a single round, closing at the end of February with outcomes announced in April.
For further information please call us on 0800 10 12 40 or email email@example.com