Who we Fund

Who can apply for Otago Community Trust funding?

Any incorporated or unincorporated not for profit body can apply for a grant.

In general this means:

  • State funded education providers;
  • Local Authorities;
  • Incorporated Societies;
  • Charitable Trusts;
  • Unincorporated bodies.

Talk to one of our Team to find out whether your group or project may be eligible.