COVID-19 Our Update #5: Welcome to Level 1
Welcome to Level 1 Otago. We would like to take this opportunity to let you know what this change means for the team at Otago Community Trust.
Welcome to Level 1
- Our office is now back OPEN to visitors. Our first priority is the safety of our people and the communities we serve - so we will ask you to use the NZ COVID Tracer QR code or manually sign in. Please don’t visit us if you are feeling unwell.
- You are welcome to contact the Otago Community Trust team during normal work hours, particularly if COVID-19 has changed things regarding a grant application.
- A reminder that we are here to help with a diverse array of community projects both large and small from right across Otago.
- If you have any questions around funding or funding timelines, don't hesitate to call us on 0800 10 12 40 or email email@example.com - we are happy to help.
- Our grants portal remains open for grant applications and we are committed to being flexible with our granting process over the coming months.
- If you have an application already into us you should expect to receive a decision from us within the normal 6 to 8 week turnaround time.
COVID-19 Response Fund
Our dedicated COVID-19 Response Fund remains open.
Grants from this fund are made towards any of the following objectives:
- Additional costs incurred by community organisations in delivering services, projects or activities to members of the community most in need as a result of COVID-19.
- Assistance for community organisations who incur or have incurred additional costs related to expansion of services as a result of COVID-19.
Details on the Application Process and Eligibility can be found on our website - https://www.oct.org.nz/covid-19-response-fund