COVID-19 Our Update #4: Connecting with us in Level 2
Connecting With Us in Level 2
- Our office will open on the 18th of May for staff only. Our first priority is the safety of our people and the communities we serve - so our office remains temporarily closed to visitors and we won't be connecting face to face or attending events just yet.
- You are welcome to contact the Otago Community Trust team during normal work hours, particularly if COVID-19 has changed things regarding a grant application.
- Please call us on 0800 10 12 40 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We are happy to connect over Zoom.
- We will review our office situation every two weeks, you can keep up-to-date with our COVID-19 updates via the Otago Community Trust website - www.oct.org.nz
- Our grants portal remains open for grant applications and we are committed to being flexible with our granting process over the coming months.
- If you have an application already into us you should expect to receive a decision from us within the normal 6 to 8 week turnaround time.
COVID-19 Response Fund
Our dedicated COVID-19 Response Fund remains open.
Grants from this fund are made towards any of the following objectives:
- Additional costs incurred by community organisations in delivering services, projects or activities to members of the community most in need as a result of COVID-19.
- Assistance for community organisations who incur or have incurred additional costs related to expansion of services as a result of COVID-19.
Details on the Application Process and Eligibility can be found on our website - https://www.oct.org.nz/covid-19-response-fund