COVID-19 Alert Levels: Our Status Level 1
We are now at Alert Level 1.
Under Level 1 our office is open and visitors are welcome to the office. We encourage you to contact us and make an appointment first.
If you visit, we will collect the required contact tracing information.
If you are unwell please do not visit us at our office rather contact us by phone, email or we can arrange to meet via Zoom.
Below is an outline of how Otago Community Trust will respond to changes to the NZ Covid-19 Levels.
We will continue to update this page as new information comes to hand.
*The Auckland region is at Alert Level 2. The rest of New Zealand is at Alert Level 1. This came into effect at 6am on Sunday 7 March.
What you can expect from us under Level 1:
- OPEN FOR FUNDING - At every Covid-19 Alert Level our portal will remain open for funding
- Otago Community Trust office open
- Contact tracing required when entering office
- Staff available for meetings
- External community engagement face to face continues
- Funding clinics continue
- Contact tracing remains in place at all times