14 April 2022
From Friday 14 April 2022, all of New Zealand will be at Orange in the traffic light settings that the Government introduced in response to the COVID-19 global pandemic.
Under the Orange traffic light setting, the Otago Community Trust office is open to visitors, however we are encouraging all visitors wishing to meet and talk to staff to make an appointment first and masks must be worn.
We will be regularly reviewing our working practices in-line with Ministry of Health guidelines as well as considering the local situation in Otago and advise if there are any changes as soon as we can.
What you can expect from us:
Below is an outline of how Otago Community Trust will respond under Orange in the traffic light settings.
- OPEN FOR FUNDING - We remain OPEN for funding and are here to support our community with a diverse array of charitable initiatives.
- Otago Community Trust office is open, visitors to our office will be permitted by appointment
- Visitors must wear masks and provide proof of their vaccination status via “My Vaccine Pass”
- Staff will be available for external meetings where best practise COVID-19 rules are being adhered to
- External community engagement face to face continues where best practise COVID-19 rules are being adhered to
- Meeting via the phone or video conference is still encouraged
Remember, if you have a cold, the flu or COVID-19 symptoms, stay home and get a test.
If you are unsure about what life at Orange means, learn more about what we all need to do at the Orange setting via the link below.