IMPORTANT NOTICE: Funding Portal Now Closed
16th March 2018
We are moving to a fully on-line grant application process.
Our application portal is now closed and will remain closed until the 15th of April to ensure a smooth transition as we move to our new on-line system. If you have any urgent applications please contact us on 0800 10 12 40 to discuss. Please note grant applications generally take 6 to 8 weeks from receipt to get a decision.
What this will mean for your organisation:
- General applications received prior to the 16th March will be processed in line with our normal procedures;
- Regional Sport and Learning Impact Fund applications can still be submitted in line with our normal procedures;
- Payment of previously approved grants will not be affected;
- After the 15th April we will no longer accept paper applications, our staff will be available to assist with the new on-line process, either by phone or in person;
- You will need to register to submit an on-line application using our new system;
You should notice little change in the questions and information we require, it will just be a new way of applying.
We are excited about the changes and are looking forward to being able to communicate more effectively with our community.
If you have any concerns with regard to the timing of your application don't hesitate to contact us on 0800 10 12 40